sábado, 31 de diciembre de 2011

Saved by the Bell, from the Brink of Despair!

Part II of a shortfalling report outlining my poor efforts at maintaining the projected time-table for the M4T-A course. 

Saved by the Bell, from the Brink of Despair!



Hello fellow M4T-A Moo-oodlers,

Well, after complaining so-oo much about the lack of time to complete the assignments for weeks 1 and 2, I really arrived at the brink of destruction during week 3.

'Twas the week before Christmas, the snow and hail of exams, working extra time at my advisory day-job, trying to read-up at least an hour a day of the two hours I had free. I heard the clang of the fire bell, the klaxon of the air-raid warning, the wailing of banshees. I'd snapped.



Then out of the murk and moil of countless unread e-mails, a message of good-will and hope for all mankind (women as well). The date for week 3's assignments had been extended to January 8, 2012.

Hal-le-lu-jah!

Two whole weeks more to procrastinate.

Bye for now,

Keep on Moo-oodling.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Keep on Moo-oodling

Keep on Moo-oodling
Siguen Muu-deleando

Entradas Populares